With an 80-year history and reputation for taking great care of people, PacificSource Health Plans delivers healthcare solutions to businesses and individuals throughout the Northwest. PacificSource is an independent, not-for-profit community health plan that values partnership, service excellence, community, and personal relationships.
- We offer employers a wide range of group medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision benefits. Learn more about our plans.
- We meet the needs of individuals and families with comprehensive individual health plans. Learn more about our plans.
- PacificSource coverage includes a wide range of no-cost extras designed to help you make the most of your health plan.
- We are the statewide health plan for Oregon’s Healthy KidsConnect program.
- Through our sister company, PacificSource Community Health Plans, Inc., we offer Medicare Advantage Plans under the name PacificSource Medicare.
- Through our sister company, PacificSource Community Solutions, Inc., we offer Medicaid plans.
- The PacificSource family of companies serves more than 300,000 individuals and 5,700 employer clients throughout the Northwest.
- We are based in Eugene, Oregon, with regional offices throughout Oregon, Idaho, Washington, and Montana. Learn more about our locations.
- Our provider network includes 46,300 participating healthcare practitioners and facilities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Through our subsidiaries, we provide third-party administration of self-funded employee benefit plans, flexible spending accounts, HRAs, and COBRA plans. Learn more about our subsidiary companies.
- Together, the PacificSource family of companies employs about 700 people in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, and Montana.
PacificSource is such a great addition to the Town Center and the Helena community. Their new office space is very attractive and functional and they invite community groups to use their community room for meetings and functions. Call 422-1008 to reserve.